Do you have a passion for fixing cars? Do you want to work for a company that values its employees and pays for job related training including ASE testing?
Repair One Automotive is growing! We are currently interviewing experienced TECHNICIANS. We’re looking for talented, quality-focused, customer-service oriented people to join our team.
Benefits include very competitive pay, paid company training, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance benefits, great environment to work. Please complete the application and submit it and we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Repair One’s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes on each vehicle on tablet and/or Repair Order
- Diagnosing any malfunctions and perform repairs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Perform road test on vehicles
- Perform Quality Control check upon completion
- Adhere to company policies and work flow procedures
- Mentor Technician Trainees
Applicants are required to be:
- Experience required
- ASE certification required for top pay
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Desire to learn with ongoing training and testing (company paid)
- Enjoy working with a team atmosphere
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You may also upload your resume here. Thank you for your interest in Repair One.